Guest author: William Hoffman, Esq., CityScape Capital Group
Don’t let your historic property vanish into history! Industry professionals will explore creative financing options and tax incentives for financing your project, as well as give insight on the current historic preservation marketplace at the “Making Cents of Historic Preservation” conference on October 19th at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
– Speakers will highlight the current climate for historic preservation
– Hear the latest tips on financing options and tax incentives for historic preservation
– Topics: Federal Rehabilitation Tax Credits, Easements, New Market & Renewable Energy Tax Credits
– Insider updates on the industry, State Historic Tax Credit legislation and more.
– Network with multi-state professionals
This conference will provide immediately useful information for project owners, developers, lenders and preservation professionals, including historic site managers, attorneys, architects, consultants and accountants dealing with preservation projects and related investments. NJ CLE application pending and AIA members may earn Learning Units by submitting a self-report.
Please send email to Beth Beatty (Beth@PreservationEasement.org) or call 609-524-4044 for additional information. Your $50 registration fee (students $20) includes all conference workshops and lunch. Fax completed registration forms to 856-795-9722; you may pay by check/cash at the door.